hanging on the telephone


In an attempt to restore some order to my life and house today, I have done a pile of washing, vacuumed up my threads from where they have been trailed all over the house over the last fortnight, sorted out loads of admin, and waited on hold for over an hour to arrange a new phone upgrade.

This is how I passed the time while I was on the phone.

All of these photos were found on Flickr and are copyright of those who took them. Please don't use them without getting permission. 1. crow tree, 2. Crow Tree, 3. crow & berries, 4. The bird and the moon II, 5. Bird & Moon, 6. Full moon., 7. birds, 8. Birds at Dusk, 9. Bird Tree

2 comments:

Gigibird said...

waiting an hour is dreadful. Modern life sucks sometimes.....however with Flickr toys at least you didn't waste the time completely;-)

Sue said...

Flickr - a marvellous tool or a complete and utter time drain?? Hmm. The debate is open...